General Surgery Clinic
Our WPRS General Surgeon undertakes a broad range of general surgery procedures
Dr Wiggett manages a broad range of general surgical conditions. Whilst he has a special interest in breast surgery and breast cancer, vascular surgery and endocrine surgery he also accepts referrals for other areas of general surgery.
If a procedure is not listed for which you feel we could help then please contact WPRS directly to obtain advice. All surgical procedures are performed either in the consulting suites at WPRS Warrnambool, Mt Gambier or Camperdown or in the operating suites at Southwest healthcare (Warrnambool or Camperdown) or St John of God hospital Warrnambool.
At WPRS we believe quality aftercare is essential to obtaining the best result from your surgery. After surgery you will be provided with instructions. If you have any concerns post-surgery please contact WPRS and ask to speak to one of our nurses.
- Benign breast lumps
- Breast cancer surgery and management
- Varicose Vein (surgical and non-surgical management)
- Vascular access surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Diverticular disease
- Bowel obstruction
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
Hernia (Laparoscopic or Open)
- Inguinal, femoral, umbilical, ventral or incisional
- Fissure in ano
- Fistula in ano
- Benign skin lumps and bumps
- Skin cancer
- Lymph nodes (diagnostic or sentinel lymph node biopsy, lymph node clearance)
- Submandibular gland surgery
- Ingrown toe nails