Business as usual
WPRS wishes to inform its community that it is still currently open as per usual, however with respect to the current COVID-19 health situation, we are taking all relevant and required precautions to ensure all patients safety.
If you have an appointment booked with the team at WPRS, but feel uncertain if you should attend due to illness, please contact the reception staff on 5562 5330 who can provide you with pre-appointment triaging. It is most likely that you are able to attend your appointments as normal.
If you would like to self-triage prior to your appointment, please follow the screening protocol as provided on this page.
When you attend WPRS, you will notice some changes to our check in processes and the environment including triaging by staff at check in, utilising advised clinical questions. Also, you will note relatively sparse spaces with the absence of books, magazines and toys, and changes with seating arrangements that respect the principles of “social distancing”.
We anticipate that you will feel reassured that WPRS is taking every precaution to minimise risks to our patients and staff.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
All patients attending WPRS clinics are to be screened for risk of exposure to Coronavirus
1. Have you recently travelled any of the following countries in the last 14 days? – YES/NO
- South Korea
- Europe (Schengen Area): Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City
- United Kingdom and Ireland: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland
2. Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with 2019-nCoV in the last 14 days? – YES/NO
If YES to SCREENING QUESTIONS 1 and/or 2 ask:
3. Do you have a fever of ≥38°C associated with:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat